Friday 20 September 2013

New EVS volunteers arrive in London!

"Well....it's a huge city

"....more beautiful than I imagined. Last night on the train I saw the bridge and the river, I liked it...

"Today we looked round many parts, we've been outside the British Museum and the British Library...

"I saw a store called Costa which reminds me of a customer in my shop in Palestine...

I still don't believe I am in London. But I am very happy to meet Suzan and Tarek and the whole CADFA team. And this is the first time I eat Palestininian food..

[This is Palestinian food from an English cook!]

"Mujadara la nas im'adara"

"You told me that there's a huge clock - that was the British Library... We saw another one yesterday when we were on the way... I saw American banks [where?]... We went through the British Museum and a lot of the university...

[the secret here is that they got LOST!]

We had to charge up the Oyster cards...

The weather was good...







No comments:

Post a Comment