Tuesday 17 November 2015

Evaluations and More



My first week was filled with a great feeling of homesickness. I left Palestine with an aching heart because of the horrible situation it's going through. Although I had so many great things to look forward to, it seemed like I wasn't able to enjoy anything. Gradually, I found a great way to stay in touch with my reality in Palestine and my temporary reality here. I told myself that what I am doing here is very helpful for the future of the Palestinian Cause and the lives of Palestinians. From visiting museums, connecting to schools, wandering around the Themes, having intense discussions, and planning events- I can say, I am finally finding my place here. Although, I still get homesickness feelings every now and then, I manage to suppress them and tell myself that I need  to look forward to things rather than hold myself back. My goal is to make the best out of this experience, work hard and enjoy what London has to give for the time being.




2 comments:

  1. I hope it's a good time for you Nour, and also a good time to look back on (later). In the meantime, thank you for all you are doing to support CADFA's work - togetherr we are doing our best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's a good time for you Nour, and also a good time to look back on (later). In the meantime, thank you for all you are doing to support CADFA's work - togetherr we are doing our best.

    ReplyDelete